Lippert's debut novel, James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing, was released online in 2007 to critical and commercial acclaim. Mistaken as being written by Rowling herself, it became the subject of much controversy. After the disputes had ceased (with Rowling's endorsement), Lippert went on to write four sequels about James Potter (released through 2017). Now an international success, Lippert has gone on to write and publish his own original works, including The Riverhouse (2010) and The Freezing Season (2015).
He currently lives in Erie, Pennsylvania with his wife and two children.
The James Potter series:
- James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (2007)
- James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper (2008)
- James Potter and the Vault of Destinies (2010)
- James Potter and the Morrigan Web (2013)
- James Potter and the Crimson Thread (2017)
Other Books in the James Potter universe:
- Flyover Country (2008)
- The God of Lost Things (2009)
- The Riverhouse (2010)
- The Long Way Home (2011; short-story)
- The Freezing Season (2015)
- Not He Who Tells
- Redeye (2015)
- The Nightmare Pearl (2016)
- Misery Bay (2016)
- Sara Sassafras and the Tiguar (2017; illustrated; written by Cat E. Amick)
- The Tribulation Gate (TBA)
- In James Potter and the Vault of Destinies, there is an inside reference to Lippert and his family.
for more information about g.norman lippert and his books, go to www.gnormanlippert.com.